We bring you regular training in Deep Dive Dubai, with a special rate for certified divers.
Polish your skills in optimal conditions without currents and with perfect visibility. Enjoy optimal freediver training in the same proximity as your local gym!
- Book your diving sports.
- Be certified at least AIDA2, Wave 1 or equivalent (20m dive, 10m rescue). Upload your documents in relevant account details section.
- Must have valid diving insurance. Upload your documents in relevant account details section.
- Must complete Deep Dive Dubai waiver and medical forms. You will receive the link via email.
- Schedule a dive assessment with a DDD guide for a cost of 600AED.
- Successfully complete the following criteria:
- Weighting: an applicant is expected to carry an appropriate amount of weight for the dives (surface exhale test) and be able to perform an efficient duck dive.
- Buddy system: an applicant is expected to demonstrate an ability to meet his/her buddy at a preset depth and accompany him/her to the surface without using a line. Freedivers must surface together and within a hand-reach distance.
- Rescue skills: an applicant must demonstrate BO and LMC rescue protocol in relation to their certification level.
- Environmental and self-awareness: an applicant should demonstrate a stress-free attitude in the water, being able to position him/herself appropriately in the environment.
- Equipment management: an applicant should demonstrate a confident use of snorkel, lanyard (including quick release), pulley system, weight belt (if worn).
You will purchase Deep Dive Dubai admission passes directly from DDD at the special price of AED600 for an individual visit or AED400 with in a package of Five (Total price AED2000 with 5-month validity).
- Lanyards must be always used, except during off-the-line diving as defined below.
- Off-the-line dives and overhead spaces are not allowed deeper than 10m.
- Established in-water hours must be followed.
- All participants must have valid diving insurance.
- All participants must complete Deep Dive Dubai waiver and medical forms.
- Use your own personal gear and we provide the set-ups.
- Respect safety standards: no hyperventilation and no solo dives.
- Entering dry chambers, wet bells, or underwater habitats is strictly prohibited.
- LMC or BO indicate the end of a given session.
- Participants with a history of repetitive accidents (LMC, BO, squeezes etc.) are subject to reevaluation, and potential removal of membership. No refunds are allowed.
- Any violation or dangerous behavior must be reported to DDD staff member.
- Violation of these rules may lead to a permanent ban from Deep Dive Dubai.