Molchanovs SPORT Bifins 2 Fiberglass are made with UHC Fiber, a high-performance fiberglass using over 50 times the pressure of other fiberglass long fins, and the same fiberglass we use in our freediving record-breaking Competition Monofin 3 Fiberglass.
Design updates to the blade include an improved layering of the fiberglass, using a “wave” layering structure that allows for smooth transition and even stiffness between the layers. This creates a more efficient and responsive movement throughout a kick cycle. Available in four vivid colors.
Molchanovs SB 2 Fiberglass are of the same standard as most carbon fins on the market, making them an ideal choice for freedivers who desire quality but are not in the market for carbon fins.
Details and Materials
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Premium 100% UHC fiberglass blades
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Available with Imersion or Pathos foot pockets
Technical specifications Molchanovs SPORT Bifins 2 Fiberglass
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Angle: 22°
- Total Length: 80-85cm (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 64cm (from the angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 19cm
- Weight (one pair, blades only): 540g
- Colors: Whale Grey
- Size: 38-40
- Blade stiffness: soft