The SPORT Wetsuit 2.5mm Double-Lined is designed specifically for freedivers who train in cooler waters and are in need of a long-lasting wetsuit. Whether you are a recreational freediver, instructor, or someone who frequently trains in water cooler than 28°C (81°F), durability and easy wear are this wetsuit’s top priorities.
A fabric interior and exterior make this wetsuit more resilient, while reinforced seams protect against fraying at the wrist, ankle, and face cuffs. This wetsuit is ideal as a rental wetsuit for freediving schools.
Easy to wear
A fabric interior makes it easier to slip into the wetsuit on dry land without the need for lubricant.
The SPORT Wetsuit is the classic choice for freediving, yet it can also be used for scuba diving, surfing, wakeboarding, and more.
Recommended temperatures for freediving and other water sports differ due to the level of activity. If you do not tolerate cold easily or are spending an extended amount of time in the water, refer to the warmer temperatures in the ranges below.
Freediving: 25 – 28°C (77 – 82°F)
Other water activities: 23 – 28°C (73 – 82°F)
Wetsuit tops and pants can be purchased in separate sizes.
Details and Materials
- Material (total thickness):
- 2.5mm neoprene
- 1mm ultra-stretch fabric interior and exterior
- Two-piece wetsuit: Classic hooded jacket with velcro fastening and high-waisted pants
- Reinforced seams on the outside for durability
- Elastic fabric exterior makes the wetsuit very flexible, more damage-resistant, and better protected against damaging UV rays
- Improved contours for a closer fit
- Open cut on the face, wrists, and ankles for added comfort
- Recommended for temperate waters depending on the amount of time spent in water and the wearer’s susceptibility to cold. For freediving, suggested water temperature ranges are 25 – 28°C (77 – 82°F), and for other water activities, 23 – 28°C (73 – 82°F)
- Versatile for other water sports such as swimming, surfing, wakeboarding, and more
- Weight: 1.1kg (2.4lb)
- Color: Black
- Size: Men L