This course provides the knowledge and skills for planning and organisation of AIDA competitions, safety, problems and risks during
Practical sessions teach set-ups for competition line measurement and coding, safety procedures and a refresh on latest rescue techniques.
Students learn to act as a judge in the training scenarios or in actual competition.
By successfully passing this course the candidates gain the status of AIDA Judge level E or E-pool. This level allows judging at national competitions and at international competitions under the supervision of a more experienced judge.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have completed the AIDA2 Freediver course or have completed the Crossover Evaluation if crossing over from another freediving agency, or have entered a freedive competition as an athlete and/or as a safety diver
- Be a member of a AIDA National
Requirements to Pass:
February – March
- 4 online theory sessions 3 hours each
17.03.2023 4 Hours
- Practical Session 1 – Rope
- Practical Session 2 – Pull
18.03.2023 7 Hours
- Practical Session 2 – Depth
- Exam 1 (followed by exam review)
- Exam 2 (followed by exam review)