Musandam 2 Days Trip
Only 2 hours drive from Dubai there is a completely different world. You are welcomed to Magnificent Musandam, Oman aka. Fiords of Arabia. A 2 nights and 2 days getaway to relax around cliffs and enjoy rich marine life.
The trip is ideal for breath-hold divers, their friends and families. Do not worry! You do not have to be a diver to participate in the trip. You will still enjoy it even if you don’t dive yet :). There will be plenty of other things to do.
Since the weather is getting pleasant, we will be able to sleep on the deck under the stars (which are really magnificent there)! So you need to bring your own sleeping bags, mats and pillows. For those who need more privacy, there will be a possibility to camp on the beach.
Note that the duration of the trip will allow to explore the northern parts of the peninsular. If we’re lucky, we will meet some dolphins there. Spotting at least a turtle is almost guaranteed! A speedboat will accompany the dhow for safety, this speedboat is available complimentary for short trips, snorkeling and to transport guests to a nearby beaches. The dive sites are chosen from our guide/instructor on board.
- Scuba Diving
- Water Banana
- Rod Fishing
In order to arrange border crossing we would need to submit a copy of our passport along with the visa at-least 5 days before the trip. Visit/Tourist Visa holders will be needed to submit Passport copy only.
What is included in the package?
- Boarder crossing papers
- Buffet meals
- Unlimited Soft drinks on the beach and on the boat (Water, Juice, Omani Tea & Coffee)
- Fruits on the boat (Apple, Orange, Banana)
- Basic Toilet on the Boat & Campsite
- Snorkeling Gear - Mask, Tube & Fins - on the boat
What things to take with you?
- Swimming Suit, Towel, Sunscreen & Mosquito repellent
- Comfortable clothes
- Diving Dear, if you have your own
- Warm clothes for the evening
|DATE AND TIME||ACTIVITY|
|Thursday 5th of December, 09:00 PM – 10:00 PM||Crossing Boarder with prearranged papers that will be provided by Operator’s PRO|
|Thursday 5th of December, 11:00 PM||Departing on the Dhow|
|Friday 6th of December and Saturday 7th of December||Enjoying|
|Saturday 7th of December, 03:00 PM||Departing to Dibba|
|Saturday 7th of December, 06:00 PM||Arriving to Dibba Port|
- Freedivers/Non-divers: AED 650
- Kids (3-16 Years): AED325
- Kids (Below 3 Years): Free
- Scuba Divers full gear: AED 1100
- Scuba Divers Only tanks and weights: AED 1000
To book your spot on the trip we will need 50% prepayment.
We will gladly transfer your credit to another guest that you will substitute instead of you.
If you cancel the trip:
- 21 days or more prior to Date of the trip: half of prepayments will be refunded.
- Between 21 days and Date of the trip: 100% of the prepayments will be forfeited.