Expected weather on Wed, Sep 27, at 6:30 PM
We bring you regular depth training in Deep Dive Dubai, with a special rate for certified divers.
Polish your skills in optimal conditions without currents and with perfect visibility. Enjoy optimal freediver training in the same proximity as your local gym!
- Book your diving sports.
- Be certified at least AIDA2, Wave 1 or equivalent (20m dive, 10m rescue). Upload your documents in relevant account details section.
- Must have valid diving insurance. Upload your documents in relevant account details section.
- Must complete Deep Dive Dubai waiver and medical forms. You will receive the link via email.
- Schedule a dive assessment with a DDD guide for a cost of 600 AED.
- Successfully complete the following criteria:
- Weighting: an applicant is expected to carry an appropriate amount of weight for the dives (surface exhale test) and be able to perform an efficient duck dive.
- Buddy system: an applicant is expected to demonstrate an ability to meet his/her buddy at a preset depth and accompany him/her to the surface without using a line. Freedivers must surface together and within a hand-reach distance.
- Rescue skills: an applicant must demonstrate BO and LMC rescue protocol in relation to their certification level.
- Environmental and self-awareness: an applicant should demonstrate a stress-free attitude in the water, being able to position him/herself appropriately in the environment.
- Equipment management: an applicant should demonstrate a confident use of snorkel, lanyard (including quick release), pulley system, weight belt (if worn).
Payment should be done directly to Freediving UAE.
- Single Entry: AED 900
- Package of 5 Session: AED 3,000
Apnea Pirates Members avail special prices that can be used only for this training session and under supervision of Freediving UAE instructor.
- Single Entry: AED 800
- Package of 5 Session: AED 2,500
Learn more about Apnea Pirates Membership
- Lanyards must be always used, except during off-the-line diving as defined below.
- Off-the-line dives and overhead spaces are not allowed deeper than 10m.
- Established in-water hours must be followed.
- All participants must have valid diving insurance.
- All participants must complete Deep Dive Dubai waiver and medical forms.
- Respect safety standards: no hyperventilation and no solo dives.
- Entering dry chambers, wet bells, or underwater habitats is strictly prohibited.
- LMC or BO indicate the end of a given session.
- Participants with a history of repetitive accidents (LMC, BO, squeezes etc.) are subject to reevaluation, and potential removal of membership. No refunds are allowed.
- Any violation or dangerous behavior must be reported to DDD staff member.
- Violation of these rules may lead to a permanent ban from Deep Dive Dubai.
Established in-water hours must be followed:
- In-water time is up to 90 minutes;
- By the end of the time slot the group should leave the pool deck;
- Freedivers not allowed on the pool deck without Freediving UAE instructor.
- Time slot booked is 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm:
- 6:10 pm at reception;
- 6:40 pm at the pool deck;
- 6:45 pm splash-in;
- 8:15 pm out of the pool;
- 8:25 pm leave the pool deck.