Molchanovs Competition Bifins 2 Fiberglass are made with UHC Fiber, a high-performance fiberglass using over 50 times the pressure of other fiberglass long fins.
Design updates to the blade include a unique bottleneck shape, resulting in the blades feeling smoother than ever before with a more powerful reaction due to their efficient transition in the water. Other updates include improved layering of the fiberglass, using a “wave” layering structure that allows for smooth transition and even stiffness between the layers. This creates a more efficient and responsive movement throughout a kick cycle. They also come in the new M-stripe design in four vivid colors.
Molchanovs Competition Bifins 2 Fiberglass are of the same standard as most carbon fins on the market, making them an ideal choice for freedivers who desire quality but are not in the market for carbon fins.
Updated Comfort Lining and increased space for the toes give your feet some much-needed relief, even with the tightest fit. They are also UV-resistant and heavy-duty, and have built-in arch support that decreases fatigue and keeps the foot in the perfect position, maximizing small-muscle use and minimizing drag.
Details and Materials
- Handcrafted from start to finish
- Premium 100% UHC fiberglass blades
- Layered by hand for unparalleled responsiveness
- Heavy-duty, wear-resistant, UV-resistant foot pockets
- Open-heel foot pockets for flexibility
- Updated Comfort Lining with a soft micropore interior for maximized comfort
- Increased toe space in the foot pockets
Technical specifications Molchanovs Competition Bifins 2 Fiberglass
- Blade Material: UHC Fiberglass
- Blade Angle: 22°
- Total Length: 80-85cm (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 64cm (from the angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 19cm
- Weight (one pair with foot pockets) : 1.6kg
- Colors: Komodo Pink
- Blade stiffness: Soft