Mares Mask X-Tream spearfishing mask has an ultra-low volume to minimize mask compensation during the dive. Both the minimalist design and the reduced hydrodynamic profile work together to reduce drag in the water . The new ergonomic buckles have also been redesigned for better hydrodynamics.
The distance between lenses and eyes has been reduced, allowing for a large field of view.
Featuring a very minimalist hydrodynamic strap, it also includes an integrated snorkel stop for easy donning and convenient snorkel placement for surface breathing.
Mares Mask X-Tream is an ultra-light, hydrodynamic and minimalist goggle providing incredible vision . It is truly the perfect mask for any freediver looking for underwater perfection.
Its key features are as follows:
– Overmolded frame and anatomic facepiece
– Minimum distance between lenses and eyes
– Minimum internal volume
– Further expanded field of vision
– Very lightweight
– Anti-reflective properties
– Hydrodynamic profile for reducing water resistance
Goggle strap with new ergonomic buckles for better hydrodynamics
– Strap of the mask with new snorkel holder
– Relief area on the nose attaching perfectly to the nose clip