Molchanovs Silicone Bifins are the ideal training fins for all levels of freedivers, whether the objective is to develop symmetrical kicking technique or to perfect it. Having specific training fins helps freedivers concentrate on forming the perfect foundation of technique, which will optimize efficiency later on in performances with longer blades.
Molchanovs Silicone Bifins uses a special grade of silicone, ensuring a comfortable fit and efficient operation in any water temperature. The unique design is inspired by the CB2 Carbon: the blade shape, foot pocket, arch support, and the open heel. All were created to provide the highest level of efficiency with minimal effort, whether they are used for distance in the pool or for depth in open water.
Molchanovs Silicone Bifins material is hypoallergenic and UV-resistant with the Molchanovs minimalistic design. They are able to accommodate both narrow and wide feet due to the flexibility of the silicone. The arch support keeps feet in the optimal position during kick cycles to provide maximum efficiency, while the open-heel design is anatomically designed for a comfortable fit. The blade features eight stabilizing rails with a specific curvature profile and stiffness distribution, making Molchanovs Silicone Bifins more efficient with the least amount of effort.
Details and Materials
- Hypoallergenic and UV-resistant silicone
- Designed for all water temperatures
- Can withstand -30°C temperatures without deforming
- Arch support maintains correct position of the foot during the kick stroke for maximum efficiency
- Open-heel foot pocket provides the optimal foot position for swimming
- Anatomical shape of the back strap designed for better fit over the Achilles tendon and offer maximum support
- Eight blade rails with specific curvature profile and stiffness distribution similar to the CB2, making them more efficient and stable with the least amount of effort
- Total Length: 58cm / 22.8in (depending on foot pocket size)
- Blade Length: 30cm / 11.8in (from the angle of the blade to the tip)
- Blade Width: 20cm / 7.9in
- Weight (one pair of fins): 1.6-1.8kg (3.5-4lb)
- Colors: Blue, White
Products for rent can be replaced by others of the same level/class.